Re: [Lsr] New Version Notification for draft-bonica-lsr-ip-flexalgo-00.txt

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Tue, 20 October 2020 11:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9838; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1603191843; x=1604401443; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ci9T38OV3dfTe6ofxaoyISNOPYNHLIM8L0FP8a2dJ5s=; b=f/5F67zGjTa6607nPVTAfun0YtE3J18gAmGnns6QCfp3Nk2bJj06Hg+e StsY9XzugsPMkRZVaYNkvWlPoPxUT2EYOd1kakMoRg3yT3EaWQtMw980H kCsT1vj7GYv07Qr4Kssp4Y7c2rF6qidSYDFoxjPJ50DX79aGvZG08wQ7N 0=;