Re: [Lsr] When is an IANA Registry Required

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 16 March 2021 23:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=A0w1u1I+IdZRF4mNcJdAq5Y2j8iU5k6/FuRTCpJMAfM=; b=NFdm6iBke5GWp86Z9L89vhJx2TknhRkTnJqHqI4OduLtT/LVlS9ottw5e5iijUojer jJ4uJaeHADjnXw+DnYSaJZAipIFDmYv63RP73QGnHVef+mM6K2RLEEnUFNTbGHqJ/eYY zVyrb0rxFy30usmdrt/+5HsWfYlzt0q9ePtOsQBd5oCKw0Oi5Bs5kaEVGOWp9ylyUKNl A2xgi0RAQczhU9YY7C6+eL1Wl9yPETii4BbgjgK8OkX5bjZKvnCFfmWxmuALWN1hywjQ CEIYCOG4Hx3mw2xcelvKGfBOhwHJm2RUZp1iKOMEKdCgd6clVXxdT3Vedanr+XA3X1N7 mmlg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=A0w1u1I+IdZRF4mNcJdAq5Y2j8iU5k6/FuRTCpJMAfM=; b=nlmPtT4KX46CKT2sSgGps5Dg25DVF/jZfVrqcY3pmtVZIZNtDkNhzWOMIrwyuZqUE6 iSGKtFaQBf8JAHflzoyoWgLplVb0vEcBXLAxTSDk0EJaGkLbU21QlW72VDXDMCZZRuLA hfXmG8MEWkK7Z7yCg1+GmA8Y8LWAN2HsVETiSrczO0WgUL4q9E99DEe8KkXekDEBeGhm i0u7C3yVpwVjm3mJrQoJKLb8IBOtG+zOil1RvkTJt1OTFiqLQTipixF3F9A9kqbxg4zR xOFUdl2o8+IvnYIbKS0Jmg4liPFS9OtGzhUcfOInyMTC/JrwF+Hw+nZMXGltx9AODTLm NncQ==