Re: [Lsvr] AD Review of draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-11

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 10 December 2020 10:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=H+JXuUuUGHUlso2djv5S0FFTcroIfvpgKrw+5jEcY9Y=; b=omgM/M1DjIuun0ZTFs8oj8IGLQgJV47MM5/oTKXDbaYLZEnAj+i9HtAsH0upMhanPF URlxNrTxs5CX5fmA1IYF40CSCAaLVbOHnMIPDRRubPvsDdcD6SuplwC7f9ftGNRpi7Ug /YqpOgyU/vHzie5NQAzJ6ck6EX+TDTmgWhgoICTTKvoOq0+EBLBRW9ZyazdZp3KhhnAq hnCoUlM4o/uMj3g3M4KB13gadRBDdUasf6a/c9jSl5JdOZqG+DYu50OF0tto+8EbXJl/ qGmCcWGhrWMFacdhiUm90Po1+XCHgUs6F4lCbb8OYVX1SRg3LYQTxQe7DOoqUUoHh2hb sf6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=H+JXuUuUGHUlso2djv5S0FFTcroIfvpgKrw+5jEcY9Y=; b=q86E10qjZis/zJlOqa0U2S8K9Y8sK2rCOQSUBJ8pFF8iASHlh5jtVJPyiVB8c1Ej+d VmfpFsGe3JUBZz/xCzPmN0TMej6RICpJTxuHNAZ/aehNLmEUODAq4Z50+E78cChdjeHc Q1kl3FFr/eronaQucYKb4CUahjldmaycABtZzkJWJtDqn2QujOw2nzM34n7TQUHhEm6U QbCYQEZdVNSVqXi6PxOewYoyu3I6YXHViQlYgLITbYXrroYrNTYBtiZbCnakSLsOiFaR UwHUoMcQyC7IAGFwRo7pxhOGjd70MWOFaojnjflLJ1MpA3I83Je2skxt/oZ6KHUKBElp 4dAg==