Re: [ltans] I have been reviewing the LTANS documents published in Internet...

"Aljosa Jerman Blazic" <aljosa@setcce.si> Sun, 10 April 2011 19:22 UTC

From: Aljosa Jerman Blazic <aljosa@setcce.si>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:24:06 +0200
To: Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org>, carlos.cadena@economia.gob.mx
thread-topic: [ltans] I have been reviewing the LTANS documents published in Internet...
thread-index: Acv3tJeucE9oqTXuTZmUKIzo7BObtw==
Cc: alicia.trejo@economia.gob.mx, ltans@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ltans] I have been reviewing the LTANS documents published in Internet...

Dera Carlos

You may want to check MoReq, model requirements for management of electronic records. I think there is a section on paper to electronic form transformation. These model requirments happened to be basics for legislation in some of the european countries. ISO is also a good resource.

Link: http://www.dlmforum.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=901&Itemid=20&lang=en

Regards

Aljosa

Sent from my iPad