[Ltru] my technical position on extlang

"Mark Davis" <mark.davis@icu-project.org> Sun, 18 May 2008 18:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; bh=1fvn66B2VB0DWPI3naSm5NGsUZwojfg/TjnuOOBB5zE=; b=FlE3xM/MUAiGc83SBiJc6tGD3qzJn+1MUV+cJQ9a9H4U/eYMEA7uOAqkP+zrPZ5YXdAWyKaJqkYqinmDCtGJS6NffrN/KMItiBhdE/PUKXRy2vI6YDcG8v+j0kvNh+aYKvlV/tW2qyfbv8LMydrHMqxERExYphGPFLlkPeTjhQA=