Re: [Ltru] Windows 8 user languages and BCP 47

Mark Davis ☕ <mark@macchiato.com> Thu, 01 March 2012 18:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Xmz5b9SNOntM0wygoRl41WxfcMU7+fORKSw9RRxVMOI=; b=Z4W6E7rMOZCsnFJtc14flnx4yMPVN4RiD/NA5qz4Zc++/g7T4RKqZqPd8CErMCIKdx 2AVb39btMg6JORGNndlAgIMTWiKs//ruWX6HsrVQRDKL1rl3aHpp5S1SCqBw8Vw9xNWf 4o9plni58bFipxyJg3el3iICpQCsyZG5TSi4o=