Re: [Ltru] BCP 47, RFC 5646 on Tags for Identifying Languages

Mark Davis ⌛ <mark@macchiato.com> Sat, 05 September 2009 00:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=LoFAdj9/WFapE//+f4uRjPD+y6vzafw3ZtpDog1QFKA=; b=W8ilbtxo7iy+t1kJujnTEvbaZJZM14LNSljfbwG2lJVRFT5TLxiqPapJgDuZ8qMhwZ fURU2+uoNJystL7MvvERqpc3/daF3o0qlgpRtGE53bK9N1g+QmNllu+GzHziXpyIVHXp B8nmuV9nm+Br6L5RIicVDTjX+65dC91c8XS4o=