[Ltru] RE: Pointers from registry to documentation

"Addison Phillips" <addison@yahoo-inc.com> Wed, 28 June 2006 19:11 UTC

From: Addison Phillips <addison@yahoo-inc.com>
To: 'Doug Ewell' <dewell@adelphia.net>, ietf-languages@iana.org, 'LTRU Working Group' <ltru@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:02:11 -0700
Subject: [Ltru] RE: Pointers from registry to documentation

FWIW, the original proposal for file-level comments was made here:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg03286.html

The issue was tracked in the issue tracker here:

https://rt.psg.com/index.html?q=1103

And the resolution was:

---
After discussion, rough consensus was that this as a "nice to have"
rather than an essential addition, and that it was more important
to finish the WG last call and submit the draft for publication.
Consequently, this item is marked "rejected".
---

Addison Phillips
Internationalization Architect - Yahoo! Inc.

It is not a feature.