Re: [Ltru] draft-falk-transliteration-tags

Mark Davis ☕ <mark@macchiato.com> Mon, 04 July 2011 22:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=vlxt281Bp59ePkMb7CvHn6CXx0kB44JYdemPgj+b0tk=; b=saXYqts25zT6XQr1arF9ZtTa5l6N8ioGE1UjrYxbdwuUPHQFSc8nYMAacJusTeayXh lc3A5ZBTRtdfrGTSVbIUfVODSTdW4eOQuS3kz86MDc2Gqjjn+hDM2hTcLwivImYVCagU zqz6Fu/e++qZ60R3pJTQkKTQam3kJOb41DpM4=