Re: [Ltru] Macrolanguage usage

"Mark Davis" <mark.davis@icu-project.org> Fri, 16 May 2008 21:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=McKf+H6h1J48M0pQrFETkf72b8ZzTFvUemeyi4Q8zQo=; b=BtGBAuFzPqm2vYnozYJuuBpFEyDsfaPK6WE/ePKFaZs8obP5Pdf97WMgQhB7BWJaMh/VJ5eOt4B7C1Q+JjCbACWdRZOnvp3IqAhkLxqSyRBxOK7K1bbURBcsa6LgMmT3nJ3uwJ71eqlHfgH9RFP3PwbB09MlrcPQSZD/gihDcV8=