RE: [Ltru] Re: extlang

"Don Osborn" <dzo@bisharat.net> Tue, 20 March 2007 12:34 UTC

From: Don Osborn <dzo@bisharat.net>
To: 'GerardM' <gerard.meijssen@gmail.com>
References: <45FB2259.7050202@yahoo-inc.com> <006e01c7682b$f0687b10$d1397130$@net> <004501c768bb$3bc185e0$6401a8c0@DGBP7M81> <00fd01c76914$18377ae0$48a670a0$@net> <45FD1A0A.2EED@xyzzy.claranet.de> <30b660a20703181137y6448508exb3e75f8e21a80a64@mail.gmail.com> <01b801c76990$e3e9b5a0$abbd20e0$@net> <45FEA785.2080003@yahoo-inc.com> <20070320011229.GC5403@mercury.ccil.org> <000001c76aab$71a159a0$54e40ce0$@net> <41a006820703200313m491874d4i833fe13fb9108a9a@mail.gmail.com>