Re: [Ltru] font features in CSS

"Martin J. Dürst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp> Mon, 02 November 2009 09:50 UTC

Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:49:59 +0900
From: "\"Martin J. Dürst\"" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
To: Peter Constable <petercon@microsoft.com>
References: <19173.46660.701817.726727@gargle.gargle.HOWL> <CE2F61DA5FA23945A4EA99A212B157951D6CCD59B9@nambx03.corp.adobe.com> <49CB1917-6A69-448A-B619-644F8730940C@jfkew.plus.com> <4AEA91E9.4020708@twardoch.com> <4AEAB1E3.50305@it.aoyama.ac.jp> <9d70cb000910301502se5053c5qbfa3562dbcbd850a@mail.gmail.com> <BF2262AF099A70419F68A17FF6338DF40440B8B6@TK5EX14MBXC141.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <BF2262AF099A70419F68A17FF6338DF40440B96F@TK5EX14MBXC141.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>