Re: [Ltru] Macrolanguage usage

Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no> Thu, 22 May 2008 02:12 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 04:12:35 +0200
From: Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
To: Mark Davis <mark.davis@icu-project.org>
References: <mailman.494.1210865385.5128.ltru@ietf.org> <00a901c8b6f5$c04529a0$e6f5e547@DGBP7M81> <30b660a20805161108w578b6cf9g11933ca34996a596@mail.gmail.com> <005901c8b787$930f98c0$6801a8c0@oemcomputer> <30b660a20805161309u67158b6arcb3b2df1c46db6a7@mail.gmail.com> <C9BF0238EED3634BA1866AEF14C7A9E561554BEB09@NA-EXMSG-C116.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <30b660a20805161415kb1172f0xa6c4dea251344bb6@mail.gmail.com> <4832C21A.4050800@malform.no> <30b660a20805201344m22f0f40cmdfba059b0123e477@mail.gmail.com>