Re: [Ltru] Proposed -t0- subtag

Mark Davis ☕ <mark@macchiato.com> Sun, 24 July 2011 17:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ltVx7xZvmVNHTkRxt+a+4pmNoaTEq6xBvi+WLp9zMXM=; b=BYD1IMo25h21xT+TP3QmFo9j9rFBC+PfnGLVYX7I4xc/eO+YPGHz8GQziKN9YtvWIZ wyOGPczHX7wP9V/BqfyeCFjRs0GI6bJ7JoMwpi/xFIuT3dNokN9EtIpX5sAbZW0pYqSw ulo9S5edD9tYsPNZjHZTOhCNH4SPAirq4QrOE=