Re: [Ltru] Macrolanguage, Extlang. The Sami language situatation as example

"Debbie Garside" <debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk> Tue, 27 May 2008 19:12 UTC

From: Debbie Garside <debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk>
To: 'Leif Halvard Silli' <lhs@malform.no>
References: <01c301c8bbe5$8c2810c0$6801a8c0@oemcomputer> <008a01c8bedc$72b97b20$6801a8c0@oemcomputer> <30b660a20805252132g28ff50b0kd5b04d6f47ca35d2@mail.gmail.com> <002001c8bef3$e0497520$6801a8c0@oemcomputer> <30b660a20805262003j21fff6c4tf20d59be11f28633@mail.gmail.com> <483BA015.3090004@malform.no><DDB6DE6E9D27DD478AE6D1BBBB83579562E2A410C5@NA-EXMSG-C117.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <483C51EE.6070100@malform.no>