Re: [Ltru] Consensus call: extlang

"Mark Davis" <mark.davis@icu-project.org> Thu, 29 May 2008 22:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=MEI5usI5jUrAjACrkxzB/McHMjCvixgqAxmHC4y7Clc=; b=Iq6fXvJTuPBlRZsMLBxQuotjhMcOvAclsTtfD18BJWR6ZTwnYl6KKeDm23CDbooOz7rDYvh2Q0UUP6AD8PEbx0yZhJnO/Aw+++51BDrsI3NNzHDaFIxnD3ULWHs/zl4FF0yRKXag0MWuEvPYPwVz/im8zhXh/xdQDhsNAL902AI=