Re: [Ltru] Fwd: draft-davis-t-langtag-ext

"Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com> Sun, 10 July 2011 15:50 UTC

From: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>
To: Debbie Garside <debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk>, "'Broome, Karen'" <Karen.Broome@am.sony.com>, "'Steven R. Loomis'" <srl@icu-project.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 08:50:30 -0700
References: <4E14F473.6030101@qualcomm.com> <4E152E4F.9070203@gmail.com> <CAJ2xs_Fm0NLOyL6PLps=77mb=o-gU2cCvi0=i0nj6NQJ01qnVw@mail.gmail.com> <075f01cc3cbf$0f04ba90$2d0e2fb0$@co.uk> <CAJ2xs_ED6pmF=t=0g9G5fUJH8GyM8X+G=_juC93uuw0JHtcsJQ@mail.gmail.com> <07be01cc3ce6$114dfc90$33e9f5b0$@co.uk> <1310071653.2702.3.camel@tehran.htpassport.net> <07de01cc3cea$c0b56930$42203b90$@co.uk> <1310075884.2702.21.camel@tehran.htpassport.net> <07fb01cc3cf3$16c46170$444d2450$@co.uk> <20110707182756.7333f020@naf.sanjose.ibm.com> <083a01cc3d45$4c365a50$e4a30ef0$@co.uk> <2CB55BFC7405E94F830537BD924318D5EBF0AB321F@USSDIXMSG11.am.sony.com> <131F80DEA635F044946897AFDA9AC3476A94296D2A@EX-SEA31-D.ant.amazon.com> <099901cc3f10$569195b0$03b4c110$@co.uk> <09a401cc3f14$8a3cadb0$9eb60910$@co.uk>
acceptlanguage: en-US