Re: [Ltru] Language tags and (localization) processes (Re: draft-davis-t-langtag-ext)

Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de> Wed, 13 July 2011 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=oShoxtmQjXmT3zCKmyIHBgMUWeps4brW6qpCfUppM9I=; b=NW6RasEDGU0AexQ3wXPFi90jsn9z2lq3FkoMpAta4XxVX20rjca7T6ycGu6zuVDQot vaGKcEGlMux7w7HIA0X1SKyX7Oe8JmmGcAaoPybsdVyaOi1Ikp1hYwR0VACDK5dQ0ITK x1PuLJ2EU3cak5fPSyhadPG/7ctRAJvb78Q7E=