Re: [Ltru] Macrolanguage usage

"Mark Davis" <mark.davis@icu-project.org> Thu, 22 May 2008 06:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=+5+Evla7dM6mdhEbI5nFprWxq/5CDoucfLwzONfXRHk=; b=VEvKEmsB/J7ya+8bHLfZ7Fctx2c90vVCEnEOu4WZ/IZSj2vN2sASvp4qexKD9CvkrHIRdK0SeINMyZCDfceqFy0fyGmgWShLPOKxPMASbcofX5g/dHBmUlUn7TmevBJKs3wYB/B4cEZQbjDruIE1ElNllZEnVxPzeBSfG/FgwRY=