Re: [Lurk] lurk -- February 2018 draft; comments

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Mon, 11 June 2018 21:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=46FSpZynTOl2ajYJs6rxwUJWitEnqvnGSD1eLB6UeYU=; b=aSTL04TJpvPEGFDRNTo7qfbH2QNHvqIMPV1BR9hXVeGGNrsIh4jiDhGbyDyvFOaG72 rsVOjNXSfjXKckrY/Bng88lmHxiqNk3xTiTq/fyp3adYoaZlO5hGETGQif6IfZ9oU332 Il/MZPPwZe7uPNz9E0GwXqlkG7hsS53ahueFZdo7sgxAaBNsYG2nmHxi+6dzTYNMtw0z jocpFdEm1x1mlykVjimXG/XZKsHQHzauLfW9qW5xMvNZSuZHxuptnDFh6CwSX4z8UW7O kutSgurp12HnYiIxCztOzoJOiPHntiJ7TbZ5XAqy2QwadWCCDLAgDNMaNCCzil5dE0pH NXNw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=46FSpZynTOl2ajYJs6rxwUJWitEnqvnGSD1eLB6UeYU=; b=uEv6Sq8cS8S0UYrrJcOve60XgrYHQ/0Kucr0icliN0b/Y1mgjRFDez1ogQRGTK/tpg SS3TkXeK2zBiH4bnY+DMW+OkyPmgNXcf45Xteo6Y8x2SBX2DdzckLnOz/kZoFF2ouTUN Jkv+HmTBWemxdq3a9ZJwnOnDSBpiSufzLhuArHlL5hoibS+73Ytw2mmVrQMbYlJKpSQS 3FdGwAexSqlGz55L8RFelkWAs2TjzvKbq2MYU70kEYghbDuOCt4iMG6GMzB9tRiqHhTE LDefcetohtB8ART1qJ9AMjVNBPOdGdPDU+qTuogRlCh4J3MgWrP77PZiYxYjRCwxaVTd d+jg==