Re: [Lurk] [E] Re: keeping private key private

sanjay.mishra@verizon.com Wed, 19 October 2016 15:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=verizon.com; i=@verizon.com; q=dns/txt; s=corp; t=1476890415; x=1508426415; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=KZ5LlIRe/KYTZdiIL6wOAplqwjXt9alItUk1xJX7Wmc=; b=Zbt56e4MODqvmsm2sdVsKd72ZPoJ3C1c29X4p2pcQnW804OVdsL7VvXs 3PbI7xgizf+hJsGlXg+PQWaBpGMDoPnnjndrmI8hSm27CUq+cswyuc/7r b/7Urbw8Zatx+u3MBpJB1yvb+dHoJ/eqNCRN5eSjvRACVtfhwnTLRJZHx 4=;