Re: [Lwip] Magnus Westerlund's Discuss on draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-19: (with DISCUSS)

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 17 February 2021 23:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HTz9yINKSvcaczf9SjTjBbdw5+vIMaw9P+muYoFoVdg=; b=UEvkIwTMJ3fQCs5tOzADE42cvzKjOerX8FqeXn/WyAZ6sRru7vfAdI3F5S1Zb7dwHQ bmTABhrjCACwmOm42i/f9bls5suOj8ebmqDVfcXXp4ojS9F67WBj0JJ79gzK2/yBLvEz e1/otWyvZ0E2T0s8aq6KJLPiPnEz1TVFShu58K4jFGhj1bQPh06nMar094ph5HnU0Zk0 TCCXX6mT03QEVCScryR1ughzBcnzFaguigvQzjCDzVCP1LeDf4WQvDoWi+Na+QwJ9wan WOiDW8eLfmPXhINa/B7omxpeXTVXJRhaqfowHJpg+IMK0ErY2qMVvtjWhL+5L+xyzxuM U71A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HTz9yINKSvcaczf9SjTjBbdw5+vIMaw9P+muYoFoVdg=; b=YQHMYc0bKwbNbkBcNRx6FJsjhpZcvaPF/dYWV6PMTPCjcTx3oHN3LdcgZlIp8dPeoA bVS5nOszl0wbvnBQ1C8P34uO1+TyBMT7NIcmUVIvnfu+l75nTlsC17ECrNcQgfBFeASm LSTpkfHL/8gyxJDBw1IW6yvdEhK6SJMGswLOjIw6LyExWBwF+oJDGlFaKNJu2CjoMSta JvsP5v6cAJ7qs8okISJ8PKrfNYgEuvwPT7ZvMU4O9Ewdq10oiSB4mMGBKc4CK8+VZHng oiJANyKUohUhyxEsBySewr8HYMNsduwBfcVKAAS/Nzy1jcnhJc+kSaynEJbK1vQ4lWR1 9wbw==