Re: [Lwip] Secdir early review of draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-04

Zhen Cao <zhencao.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 17 January 2018 07:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cx6qj2/Z+g7cFWUJfrmFJ/JXjN34ZRrrzK5ZhqzcHOw=; b=r3BeXCfjwzp9m6LSWe7B3Bq58YQx4UMBQ3XeVhmTRvstV0iRkvsfyFVsvCx7NY+F6s ovwgP2O4OtwyEBEhzLmxvPj8VMph67Io/FN4SKWSnTyLV8PSAgpsPHi0B/iaP9Lqjuxh ujjS0hAj61gCG5mU4mftvuUnywhIn+Xu8Srpy9bq8HKdgU5xQXXwnDUMnYCHVSOlAUid T3TQ3+RESVuPFAR19zUlAJZVB5Q/tASMnjszdLOJ6evehxLwMBsKXbzqXc2pOWU2BDpe ylYC+t33i7x3tdBpSz/D2dFksH16u/VzSknccI9w2gnqLEJPy6SA/jxzOJeNs348nCiy 71cg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cx6qj2/Z+g7cFWUJfrmFJ/JXjN34ZRrrzK5ZhqzcHOw=; b=jSBrvrhde1y6qGTKiQk6sCwHcsqlsa8A/eQk1+dZ3HlhaR6Rc5uWbQVzTh3r2JV+t3 VD3vaI/zLL4H/4uG4DzWyTSh+zh8lTfinwakQQostIoC6XiWvduWQXh7AvFOV3QVAETW TKj/eyzY6xnxvvnvZ37QV90GZJAizJ0StMEcPSG2+lxNpuVK9yS/rwI0fztfhTS908vZ rJFUhe21EpPh/oL+oNFAxxRHCUUTlQg74tSDqqbJEakzpB1dU5ckdLsqLVWgpm/FRgZp Tqtc7OuLjlpQY7v6+cLlw3fp9qolyrDFDAQtADcXroUHE7Kc0o2Gqj4mBUTaL5tb49hz cPMg==