Re: [Lwip] Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp-08: (with COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 06 April 2022 02:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5xIp7pEckoywBOOLtth2zYQeq9SheM8oAhbQ06erMjE=; b=UgoyVNyqakGFxbOUU+s8ge9gxbMc7Ek8tqTCeT5Bq95gcnf0dDDQWbTKODNyT88+0h VTJgtM2bLGyWkhNnFzbKyDtFKJvS4kBTk1qpdO/gwC1T4/yFsXm+t96URKAZfkbTYY1U 0xDYmsNbQj79Sc70S14o1THJiah7ci3Ti6liRgPnhrTI4GU3sLYDVHgcKIwblFb9mi/S pl2iQftH3gECcrL8BfWDawqNwe8Ex/OB68931o6dzJZ6/v6L/bx3SO0FR/PYAy/6swyK x52CLvLwJRByAGW4YtfH1menFbPRmfPQ3o6yaeBgyiCatWVMMoXAje5HQANct2jhMYQ2 LldQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5xIp7pEckoywBOOLtth2zYQeq9SheM8oAhbQ06erMjE=; b=tyhsSRXE6PU1Z1EJqSyC3LaPebTY2X6nLj4ODHEc0BfjT280mK4f8a5UizT19Ioyaq DHGleWrlMQ51whcTdl/2WAhOJK6Un0s5JAXLLwdvQr15eRfczmuLfTVMhA3ciNzNcbsU zOxYO8eaFAjhd7toV3cdocep/RlQtrW6/hefdDH1dzUEogqUQZ7ay5GmdFjGENjXJQvS g5AAo2OHd5lNdO86/C7vGSRpzniTjED6bedVrQbZyb9eO4/1IMlmmiNFJIvVETnukDNk 2dEmE5cZa2o0SBzNY6uDv6AcY1A4yz78tXbhRCB2kTdUXfE56BDqXhhF3EzV3NvGWoJz 4OuA==