Re: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-cellular-01.txt

ma yc <ycma610103@gmail.com> Sun, 02 March 2014 21:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=0PEvwz3kMoDakPcqjCYdS+YuCI9MFa9xD4Wbc2uo+94=; b=cFU1p+KdF7LPKkBkkbe6a+lK12xYVbroRzJ6/7vUPCArnF+ZjETGdVH0BmfCUWlQq5 fRelY+a98Hldb2F08Y84niUoa9DuFpwDpD1I2pIklQrpGaHEIj1iRCVaGY7A3xPss7CI qq9x/RSaboOJ2DGGdd8+fvLXu7RsVmLHXbhz0nHHOpKPgnu0W3rYELVwbEF1zw8XKQpX F2EeofpkLe2wJKEkbfGYk/l4PG16gYdFtpVmcdzLYPuq6+xXNU8MIepioixlm3wy8fRj yGutpsrXIzH5UeqLZu8A7mSBz9vWfqEL5+rif87qXOk79/reYthmtXlqV2rR+yxWFRLh Zn1Q==