Re: [Madinas] towards a taxonomy of RCM

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Tue, 29 March 2022 21:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KLfzHdy/wF/uMIR4Eg68HJuYw8M564W7SMRUbuN6Qog=; b=onCYtuKkAfmnKps+qiZbbMcVFfWGj+oo7EFI3r7tkmBDD8RtFoki/Yji4kVPcwaEPd 7AzYYuIeon7NRBcEvdTMn/3W63aINK0C8FB0hRMrBueOooR0y+PM2A8JFJq1VQ4k6lXL hTvWTpVLM0X9hVVdf/aFdzVg2QMJcxDgzlRbaCnGruYflOHUsnUxWRVZG1RS/mit8h80 19RX6frJvyHWVo3VvNUW+jDHpXJFNGalqBQFrsxx3xZ9I2lYBm7qSTliwHsMPWHylDvU wT/n48RX5ZPlNLziTAYBbzjEeE8Z0EaNyoTcG/qCT+mW9FWATkKyZCh47XuOVdN44jEU A5hw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KLfzHdy/wF/uMIR4Eg68HJuYw8M564W7SMRUbuN6Qog=; b=48545mOWQ42sBOW1DaaLbFFTQRMWlQsLdBA6ZHbsBfUi8bNSAom8p/3TTWeWqx8asf gKSExRYW5ro51xGVZR/ogIZlL7soCVATUQQSCphip7Y4BBfJzrfvf072UsL4/crGLaBK FRbd5O+8HKR7CHxDFuVTsgog4HpC2mP4DypwlD9h2/rEfJjS53qknb3jitElZ6ijnvPo 99yDEo1Mhp26c7+JymOrhI1Ud8R3tZPgCPWoh3SQK3BsOKH495Ltu3bOs3ZHCC/M2vrg jm4KCitHbZuQFHS+luKBEAVLnXXq+Jh6OFrKtkiIGcBqiPk30bafHMtOobqnyr9R3QYU /c1w==