Re: [Madinas] [dhcwg] [Int-area] BoF and Non-WG Mailing List: madinas -- MAC Address Device Identification for Network and Application Services

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 03 November 2020 13:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1604409704; bh=+o94pJlNZuMDd73TL5TYxIupyVRDG99xBJZdX2pXFkM=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=OMIS+jsKZnPwyew8bHoLJCBLfpxAnAAQMmwbtac/OQ1HS19N5DnrHIcGdEj2E13NG Rzk+YQ3Twl+Lur4tuiZqI5oMnKc92ksCQP1j5Kh96DxGwL8AYHIeT8BLdi19NnQugy X0oD3MHiIkJpRxIxQoKwnPKfhO/Y/J3tzKOaX2zlB2Evpo8msLx4XphJ+s/3XyFzQJ Nxu5FMeEyFJP9/Efe2gt7wMenCmxUuzAynww4p4mdozFH0T1uHlcarF8dHP0uLbfMT srEv0XW1fSkzjn7CqYIcNaC6LSLDGvyokGDZvSocvhHqCYR14GbNM46UftfnGePJKk kB+28bCAGhffQ==