Re: [Madinas] Call for adoption: draft-henry-madinas-framework

Hai Shalom <haishalom@google.com> Wed, 26 January 2022 03:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LXh7eCzjlCuJTL4G9K2fzFCoY/rfR1Sw6mDAhPNJF4w=; b=gdcZgo7bkTPulYxEZfmlJVrqNuRFXA7Cn2xOQDs/CISNzqXZgiZpR/lt6RqV7MiM8K m57M0HVdscajqRc7i+uQGvrzsXQbST70R9tt/MGCzQ8nohEEtxV/DBJdDTIh+On55KSR y7B/8SOpbbXE84N2bpep17zAUOBuOYQokPwKj7gLIaXFDPgt7g7DKC0/7GJ84rQvm2yx fL9NEWkmPRzO0oNCXaJzNkskK52C8ziIhue0SvnI6BInFYW8nmk89Hudm1cHsDGKqvGo Rqik5SWRAkSJk2xD4AKT8AKlYYkrdB9DgNcHqPukiGaWki2vnXUdfAeHAlLylZaCWsSV YHoQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LXh7eCzjlCuJTL4G9K2fzFCoY/rfR1Sw6mDAhPNJF4w=; b=eg1SIo/BojkYPJ0XCpiY9pDZsdajzQ4I2aeFaFi2Y3i2X6w8unh7Ao/yJHslvXxeDO xPqXMJzDSHo8xUxS2PSrz8JDh0RQl544etHaM/QmJfhc9qQd1Br+sty0osEjXaqkjItd nCVkaxHEeJZEsbyxlcrlh/Iyx+3PwCSS6uu/MptBusileCzN7+Xpw13/ASR/XUdMXTjk 6hLzMJo9NN6L7e74rGnBUxYTzwA62DDxgcCIu8aQfFo/cuV8LDGC96tM5Hs/EGfXkVMh 5tB6r9ugTIAZqxDuntgSJdfqy7fCGwwJXMM4f4pc/uB/pHWxOpBeQb4Jb4nz7/M1ZCfq iAUQ==