Re: [magma] A question on multicast states in non-querier

Indranil Bhattacharya <myselfindranil@gmail.com> Mon, 14 February 2011 07:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=A2Xq0+wMnI5zAeQWo4DqFJb4eXDOc0TAgvAlxcwZW2I=; b=P065HYfU7+YuwS+gmoFgRUX63BnRGrXRU+CdgDKhlWqovomXt3MMACi2/YmUcKbHM8 1IOhQDyjl/uDHK55LvQVqV0PmpzvdYUMzbQs85NgGQG6wY9VcgVQccTgxC4sfE7JOrd/ fMc64IH6UK9CGvvE+LH3z8IZ79SzzepIsYT3s=