Subject: [mailmaint] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mailmaint-imap-extensions-suggestions-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2025 06:38:39 -0800
List-Id: Mail Maintenance <mailmaint.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-mailmaint-imap-extensions-suggestions-01.txt is now
available. It is a work item of the Mail Maintenance (MAILMAINT) WG of the
IETF.

   Title:   IMAP Extensions Suggestions
   Author:  Ricardo Signes
   Name:    draft-ietf-mailmaint-imap-extensions-suggestions-01.txt
   Pages:   8
   Dates:   2025-11-02

Abstract:

   This document presents a set of IMAP extensions, each of which is
   recommended as a priority for general-purpose IMAP client and server
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mailmaint-imap-extensions-suggestions/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mailmaint-imap-extensions-suggestions-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-mailmaint-imap-extensions-suggestions-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts