Re: [manet-dlep-rg] Design team heads up

Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com> Fri, 22 November 2013 16:24 UTC

From: Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com>
To: "Stan Ratliff (sratliff)" <sratliff@cisco.com>, "(manet-dlep-rg@ietf.org) manet-dlep-rg@ietf.org Group" <manet-dlep-rg@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:19:30 +0000
Cc: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, Joseph Macker <jpmacker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [manet-dlep-rg] Design team heads up

Thanks for making that clear Stan,

I, for one, am interested in getting DLEP standardized and ready for a production environment.  Matters of authorship and associated kudos are not a concern to me.

My only desire for consensus amongst the DT is so that we can give you (the authors) a good steer in the direction we believe DLEP should go.

If I wanted to add some gloss to my CV, I could just produce a draft describing a standard use of the words: IF, THEN and ELSE ;-)

Rick