Re: [manet-dlep-rg] notes DLEP meeting @ IETF88

Teco Boot <teco@inf-net.nl> Mon, 11 November 2013 15:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=vVCe9FCNich/k1RdfokrAgZaekwudlFUoYRHLptZrL0=; b=UP6xmgI6OmymsnEig0ECpSy/f4v8ETMqO7VtiLQqu7qLjgZh5WW3iJe6k013i1iUZI 5vOseZAyjtfMmVW7r9gWemKPt7JKQVz7m7vcZnbnu5RQWr7bXomAjNYwib1aXibiGmCB OJwo4rhEQD4GfxrIC1dzyok1fsp+4VCwFb2YUq5HMsghxbQweiZqjEZjGextCJAnh8Y+ O3cDD+lvGhC3ur4Eo3U86dp8yXnT3JFMUS2EvOLU/JhhZGzSYwV5rDGUHwC6LgMZBzp4 oog9qXLEd5PKdgiyfUQH/gjk3cgch8eyVBfCo+CTaxHv5mBx0KJePVcHuHlNdyARa7Hp wojA==