Re: [manet-dlep-rg] London meet up?

Henning Rogge <hrogge@gmail.com> Wed, 05 March 2014 18:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=6W40eAgBHQyzWdh5FiJpC4HJM1orxx1SuFznBmCz70M=; b=kTTqTkDJAjO1M5B8iOZwd94iOJ2xAsfnfneoYMEJLMJKXHIP6Z8kBhAS43zhloHY3M MtLX7MkzxVSpyggFxA/afQky4I1cqelNBj5qGCY5VkxzsQYBdhs3hVtm2aN0eOyMGo3Z cDYgYDh+2iQtPQld2rIOy1+GhdXOeyHT+L+DVM5xYDdy2UUahkLfw4bifVWOLMM34O5u wFuDf8vi6+fM1TqB2rpLgCI3ILRhOUdUzLxeUDMrisIuwD29W68k/BnIfa7z5V2i/oRb Kc58Xiv4isU54Yph+IYYHBUPx2DoKw3PsnCmiV5BtBgnFJd8JvJVxqBeW8miRuy6uYek 2SUg==