Re: [manet] DLEP-18 Security Considerations

Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@gmail.com> Sun, 07 February 2016 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=We7CKeojqItswhNlMatlKjwkQfg1PJDzdthwnI24Rj4=; b=cOsBbwS+ZOXRkU1ad9PVA+VJweg6sMVlcqGM4TDzGTw0f4yRxJ9AtDSHDPtJ/nENDc LR18/DiOFuPkE/gvaRPLgvUpYCF8a/WptRzjbrv9SYZkOOC5txqsRyPqAMwPuOj3Pbrc k+lxNWfH7UW2qQ2hPAY0gTdnYv6NyCRmW61CdhMyKCzCSnIG9D1mpZ7oHULJ+tyTB3l8 G6eODXx/WJ3zA0G157nINn4jQz9nqT6S9ePEIzllE48mNAefdEHT0sXUKh01fNDue+Sd MbQmihiIp79UBmDM73L0yAHct3FKwwecGQtbdX/tIhgS7UKIRgCSJegNml0OGLgm7Fet aktg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=We7CKeojqItswhNlMatlKjwkQfg1PJDzdthwnI24Rj4=; b=V8GQkOyARvgmC6ErqLDOfP7QQF+MRZ9J66B1XqSw3+JK6Q/vuZJkQVTThi1DPVFMPe tBPCOLre2ihqKX2GtnFgz01RiFBlMHELGO8jn+7sb1/jhTtfGa0In7d3w7ZE6uypP1ae 4D3l30Nt1IHIlgDL86ERvFl96dkAPCKAtrQXi6/0b2j1+BXtHKI6bl8kb2wJR15EgJxq YYFDX0stU3yEDYmVzlC+MXWcQN2/Y98C/toeoRQ7HT89DgQaDM2Rf27OInPwH5hxhaKL NGviJSn7wdguWLtpDC6BioQVa4cOlE4tAnsriwmR1XEjVT433pUAa0N7Xm2s4TRDfwpB O+PQ==