Re: [manet] AD Review of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Fri, 01 May 2015 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24400; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1430514033; x=1431723633; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=rK3DDBnXWUzICTXZWZ/EBEJdCRVBkT9QB+OdSdIMZXs=; b=f+y62c64ZtQ/xDuKLbgzwsU1Ne4Q5gFj4MnIpMtY9NLLSdXiBUcPQ/iG hg3nLsfp9qlFlzFUp85sIxsLVtT1NfDOw7W7Mo4/TXqeIPaeGVT/+VGII RXBkGtvqgKeK9J2FUOw1bkn1gyTSfn/6tERRlX5KbI6FH/Yaj37WPK4nt o=;