Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-02.txt

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Mon, 19 February 2018 22:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=C6354VgQLGUzsjapbxLHFejhabi2cHPakgAX3qTZjE0=; b=ODv6JqT+ldDh4PZSQ+ouMoaP/+ dn4y/h6e6HhmelScBs5FbYodfMug3tkT9bhGVTlQXWJ801LiKkpQJA63b2EjALrO9K4xVVW+Tl5EL CeR3R9wxSMNGMbwT8Ge1q5BMc;