Re: [manet] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-13: (with COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 15 May 2017 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gEwyPYQcXtQoLaUeXeQ0eLNqNkeo62V61+w7XGMn/O4=; b=N50aMD2e9tom0fpgNIUj0eDM02V3NHLhodwX1OGhDYOZ/9n6SvsbMktic7+xHmL2Cr /+IIIKkIPTu9KQkxiNtGPJdxOJwYaI4zTfeDAxDtdXQ+PcJJVnpRZE8ATxkWffEXyhq+ sbE/J2DuUzmAUj5sIvM88TvkT0sag0lJhKC99XGNlieFxstVI2wlZzZsVQako9amwFNv 5PPPX5SZqxegoDRDUTomxw4uTb7+CPRDyypBCauLAFXLedtzOzRzTqFyc+bBXonmRr2K ZECt4xGIZuPCdFriXRICv69ZYVhjKiRdhDL9G3mgL9VftSff4m86kwWEEWzE8ONQZ9xe NIlQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gEwyPYQcXtQoLaUeXeQ0eLNqNkeo62V61+w7XGMn/O4=; b=o80yOtOOPL8XIfNdK0CGF42sjhroXb+bXxfEBv7JMTfANbxUZHrfp6oqHw6D2bI4/q 2pZ1ts+7NjtkCImgwMqL5e0iIMablMp8cxsaUbQ3gUoOsTiSJyTSJV7NB81qEDCHf3Be ytHPAfm7kmWYFWG7nOQ/OeNrOojL33H2u0FdDtHbk+3Irf1rMK18nOBQ8dVV1/njovR2 NvnFtm7UtWoTlVA7C3+ghsCoWnVSiMHjWubk68t36NGOwxjyvc8q3Xr0BuQYaN+iGbrV VodSu0SgWz4fp9BAHhBjYNBJsmp7VULerhDgUCCc0yxJgqn2TMoGm6dRae7KsejPsWWC NOQA==