[manet] AD Review of draft-ietf-manet-dlep-lid-extension-04

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 21 November 2018 17:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=L2vjqVRsQ8RzEGhKICD8Xx85tnyxL6vVvUO2aS0fH4Q=; b=VMu4us2M7YjRcGN2q/oj6PGws5r605FUa4wNeDweEgU/golf5NvZp1rwA6O5YaHbYp QW/ryzzIiIqmA+8n+hSa1DxrVoMg3OrCLafGu4xapoYYf/j0d1XBxTs5ISGBoNvfCpOM NoWekWKhE9kxGUU8FTveif/CM6LgUH6QOMS8VTeLbUZqbtFcTDqprf8wkXnJnrZfkNZr qBy0uMfsOaRfyBMc76w/pXO7LnahMpl5fDR99jit5L7aepofx2eFY9mud17GvM1b+UhT tj4ThhDAFz1CG5ilMn197QU21U0ijenXA491qWLo/2uP67qBXIXNYm8nfEfXnjOvU/eF dKdw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=L2vjqVRsQ8RzEGhKICD8Xx85tnyxL6vVvUO2aS0fH4Q=; b=CmEWi65euSuSNx1zdMPKfxfC6RrH13+FQufkNqO/nUMqhzDHQSvghKmUwvEsMFFPzx KH6dBuCatXR5to3aBGRXs8W4vx96QkZ/N8oEXMwR0kI7mFhIPt3kNMOPUvEchYxFHBuW 37DWfGGvPt5QN7HU78OogA23weDMET3eda3MjASWGBVT90klMhyQGMqeOci9jMCz99qV CXbcbcN3XMoj4Z1krAngb2RyG2E8cmn7HFwgM6erTOVlyQ61ruWBzZBRNCH4MORTmbyu EOuB++z+LPpbJKLa4bsXkN1ezWv4KJRbnv0JoNRaXwfuMcK2XQwot+NWuDLVER7hu2Pr jhEA==