Re: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sun, 01 May 2016 09:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=Y5Lp1SBJh58yx6LMPhuuu0s4zC+PK3ENqdVjF6fzS1g=; b=OaCA4ISuNGBqgll11JsGIxng+Fcjn/LmnzEM6SqyBY5sQb2B3WOiMaavFaQXH56U2P 7YAWBkaEBbpONCHINiXlcOotbQakQROdZ7LTBMGkC6u1pdcv4iikIhbz/F6JsUV8t/18 jO84XkSqvTbOr0jaN/NaCdpowsLgbvsxyf20iFizsoI2cgGgjfWGd+k7hWCjlh2sdi11 yjSYlYG17IBRjxgOgcIotQyiW2xkD2m/nTqy+b4xHFRGdcfr1P5nF+7JqI8h/j/MAcph GZsv42wIjcc5hD3HfEs2uHaugOFIApgoa5MYStNCG/0pxN6u1UMQf6nOKPJZlivab1pb PxNg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=Y5Lp1SBJh58yx6LMPhuuu0s4zC+PK3ENqdVjF6fzS1g=; b=kyy0fb1AK6729FrHVT4T69NlWitWKXlhZfgy4KnXuLBGsi3yMce6yk2kGrcB9G2YJ+ YPassJDMV7YYfL8+3hh3S2kcFngGE3Ww19QD3yg/tISbVSYKsqAtdWhTm3RUFt7uO6VG vKvjaIRvZRfEOAmC+fPDeM+NP4ddd+L/ABRYBL8P/376xcC5pX1/huyNxIwrVGEgnkKN 1uc/ENSew5kakD1e3lMY0Laf2K9Wy0UvUJw8VW9oLt8V2BlKrLLjbxo6QfwTvKDpcXMN paiMaDabZiVZaGP8Vk6baY34xaDGQfCmrwUL/calNJJZ9lLy5J1PU8EiSjpL/yqDP6y9 tDQA==