Re: [manet] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage-06

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Wed, 28 June 2017 15:13 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Sean Turner <sean@sn3rd.com>, "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>
CC: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage.all@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:13:23 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Subject: Re: [manet] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage-06

Sean

Thanks for that review. Answering your question about exactly what is updated will take a little work - not too much, but enough (including consulting with co-authors) that I won't try to answer now, but we will provide an answer - and depending on that answer determine if any appropriate comment(s) should be added.

Christopher

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer

T:  +44 3300 467500  |  E: chris.dearlove@baesystems.com

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP