Re: [manet] DLEP-18 Security Considerations

Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@gmail.com> Sat, 06 February 2016 23:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Ne8amiKFbgC+Y5oUmqqGLbj8wqX4xlbrwodXKDuhKXs=; b=0Te0AjOdjSERyTOGUyexgv7rLOkzZ9gxy5B7LNkwgTyG4Bm45XZvSo+lAv+p4DDxqi 0Eg/0BKrD0eOhr1OXLmtgbLYH8ZAaTE7hjdSbZW4Zn086gVXNmrx5Rm3fz1pEDZL1Lzh 4WNChpyFrrwAG7j9fHY2K7ZtI3CUK/Gj/pUm865H8mYZcCRCUqTBVLkDCS4Ta6QVik6B iZfFFya41nJ0KwHE2zmoVAaqJ/fXH+Z9hrT24GjKlmmeam+HF3JC/w+dDvGtH7yr7MtQ yUsT2bMZ6geoETXJ728G5/kPuq7NCChdUuNuLdEbj0CJKsCqpmW5YxclaKrUQ09kYqvD slcQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ne8amiKFbgC+Y5oUmqqGLbj8wqX4xlbrwodXKDuhKXs=; b=NGh8KSFl9+R6QjwPo81QIvgkeOkIDuTmAAY/I94W+Dr+l6+hd6SEixlWyCtccZ0BLF 2UAJ3Sjw4gGUP7E5HgyP2wlw5M/Ac/8I5PoHPVQHkdi/O6UQa3qU4XGWkzhfXRYWpQ6R skD3cKZkh7knRloYeCvBgqcPzdEkz/7A1ZEWfQu2n1cRpFUydjocEKb8CrjIiLGAfjZu VPsarog/WSrL5woLZFcNrg9QJTVgFEVOYB/jvIF0PeeJtEN0rfTkDN99AjpAUnRaA5lq Owe/c+M3EEpXbZEvVHI6cfeEQgKCjte6qFcnIPiC116DNQUcs2xwD1rMHspqdAZ64DFL YkZQ==