Re: [manet] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05: (with COMMENT)

Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas@thomasclausen.org> Wed, 27 May 2015 11:28 UTC

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas@thomasclausen.org>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:28:39 +0200
To: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
Cc: "draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology@ietf.org>, "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>, Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, "manet-chairs@ietf.org" <manet-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05: (with COMMENT)

Confirm that we just want to "do the right thing" and are taking advice from the IESG on what that is. And will implement it.

I am officially on vacation this week - but, as you can see, can't keep away from mails. I am fully back in the salt mines come Monday.

Thomas

--
Thomas Heide Clausen
http://www.thomasclausen.org

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for
  experiments, and they wander off through equation
  after equation, and eventually  build a structure
  which has no relation to reality."
 - Nikola Tesla,
    Modern Mechanics and Inventions, July, 1934