Re: [manet] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05: (with DISCUSS)

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Mon, 06 July 2015 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herberg.name; s=dkim; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ENjff6PSEaM/sU92mkrRI112Cp/SgTBg/FnnvcAOO54=; b=jY3FOz7bj5yWLVVhjAlXUbRi2uutVnGUe9+hCRnuPHCnLG+O7WaSq5hDp/qGvEC+eV 3WcmMBThQlq41qkwOkVIMo+7nSQTqNmQ8AgUgsJlOl/8mooO3oJzMOUZk0jM/YnxJQm7 QEJ3gCsIsnudLGW5RWWD1dcGXT6to3+aLJbe0=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ENjff6PSEaM/sU92mkrRI112Cp/SgTBg/FnnvcAOO54=; b=JFMoTCoQj1IG2fNyTgEQAMAQSbkbUO7e2pgpMs5uDAVhl6N3AQZN6iMEkavx+JosbA 3b/NKfTohNLlIHRLBEpd429qEu/ZOP6wHlH/N7RPSHATYWivS9uqRdwcongISICnLlZ1 UocaEAG1MBDWDtTZV0K0Z7sA508xfuXq2giSIegO8sYJutDfB1REO+zxUL14MCcDuflK kEwyOIa4U4iGr2I1M7tWfq9ZJsrXfiKgNLSfZyMBLgpzF107tjZRGN26Rg8q+jkH64jb MQy2u+8+zNTiH2u+QwUZoq/qtM56/deXVM71nU/dDOHGu+sSBbc8FNT6J4djPOHg8c9L Ao4g==