Re: [manet] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Tue, 04 July 2017 08:59 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
CC: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage@ietf.org>, "manet-chairs@ietf.org" <manet-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2017 08:59:01 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Subject: Re: [manet] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ben

Thanks for that.

You will shortly see a -07. This does not address your discuss or other comments (except where the same point has been made by someone else). Those we will handle in a -08, which we will do as soon as possible. But the -07 was ready to go, to satisfy AD request to have it out by later this week, so we'll not delay that.

Christopher

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer

T:  +44 3300 467500  |  E: chris.dearlove@baesystems.com

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP