Re: [manet] AD Review of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Fri, 01 May 2015 11:06 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com>, "draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 11:06:35 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] AD Review of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology

Alvaro

Thanks for your comments.

Comments inline below. Not yet discussed with co-author.

Christopher

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer

T:  +44 (0)1245 242194  |  E: chris.dearlove@baesystems.com<mailto:chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai<http://www.baesystems.com/ai>
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP