Re: [manet] packetbb update idea

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Fri, 07 July 2017 11:06 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com>, Justin Dean <bebemaster@gmail.com>
CC: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 11:05:57 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Subject: Re: [manet] packetbb update idea

Having protocols (other than SMF) is a possible area for future work. But has absolutely nothing to do with any updates to RFC 5444.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer

T:  +44 3300 467500  |  E: chris.dearlove@baesystems.com<mailto:chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai<http://www.baesystems.com/ai>
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP