Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-02.txt

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sun, 18 February 2018 23:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8DqTAWMzu3D83Tsy7X/Lde4ELFTvZ4SwdUboOSAhK8w=; b=IjNrqMFPKfFGRQNfdUyoGpZYT0wYUCH6A3WDfCf2uuv0HW7V5PpHlsAJc/SnH7jPdC 6wLGTCqCzgoCOGYEXzlhdKNOMgxVOuZW1qWdSihCZwHLlWox9ANaZ/Jqw1LwtYE9+MWX THc1Gx36L3kNh+jogMZNxnbRj7QfwGsMWiuWGe9tLBqAd9ecL+XzZ1WCVCrteM05t7Nf V4QuX0TjZlzxm2PiXakWKXGhlh7HNE3u9ll/w6Yd5yxUKmEJY/5vxDmtrVKGza+65TCc A9iFoN0ttaU5GWLQTgxZzvrdlYS2CIBl0amNbgzZo7H7QfLpf78jeZlAhbSc2XbH4V7S X9OA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8DqTAWMzu3D83Tsy7X/Lde4ELFTvZ4SwdUboOSAhK8w=; b=WUkjXhyLiDlJuSuSOxB3hHgpCNMVLr44S/Faslau2chzWlIX91gdWAiA3yXvm6S2y7 WebplAkS7T7y7VHKr8y53OL1U0jHXcCi0GvR7NMBnp2W0XVKik3fxpmDSIjrqrYPYuzW NDp8Kki/2uQlZ6aYCKtZ/595YxYhZwTrvK9p5qKGc2bxyVIJIVHKnTxGth3n6et7Yx+m f6X49D7HDsr//JEO27jnmre09uo4RWqYi3Hnm6msVQMqEj9Kf/8javcedZjYRYIu1nH+ vG8TcuDmX5h/gtY8Q7AomXFYLeWOuRD4PvmlZl7ozdTy7Vfv45cJNHtrbAdnbo8VWSsM 6QWw==