Re: [manet] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 27 May 2015 11:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=kXRNjHx2jk/VnBA9cKlMhruVzZMMX/2z/ggkPEYDciM=; b=cCGdz69nW3i5ymAFsuHFtoOVH00QCp6HRAlhfQRYFRaweiRq69wvk58ziSBlECkHhH 7K7pwsefO+uLV7K+CY1a1YGgUi4MyRqlFxzC4ySU926CkNZyPpnN4xIlLVogVueVE7a3 MtmNLFCAvUdIRkdkedd548q5zwszfHN8F9jARbeDfgwnuxgpgKPqeXDsAbcKPVUQnl8S Gy9sq3yjY6IfrZCNtfKHgjWouLOop/JpDovlguOU57jDhsJ3SnG2Prej4wXDGpsg9moq 71TAoOyY60BT9apJcMBhQVH1XdeVK9gAtV6XYQcQ1XnjrOOZOBC9nejJQXO4BVfUNEPG 2A5A==