Re: [manet] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-03: (with COMMENT)

Jiazi Yi <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Wed, 11 January 2017 23:41 UTC

From: Jiazi Yi <ietf@jiaziyi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 00:41:34 +0100
To: Kathleen Moriarty <Kathleen.Moriarty.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats@ietf.org, manet@ietf.org, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group <manet-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-03: (with COMMENT)

Dear Kathleen,

Firstly, thanks very much for the review and comments.

We discussed the replay attack RFC7186 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7186#section-4.5 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7186#section-4.5>, a normative reference of this document). And we updated the document as the SecDir suggested.

Hopefully it addresses your concern.

regards

Jiazi