Re: [manet] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-dlep-lid-extension-05: (with COMMENT)

Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@gmail.com> Mon, 19 August 2019 00:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=P6NVar+kDZjKEh3rLtEAQ9DRxIgUEPTbtj5XqA6Wg68=; b=B1IOUeyWxnku9dvaBHFfuv6Jnaywe9R13/ScuWs9bQRpmm6AbE/DrFl1ZObmBvm1aI tHWeIPgid2cjX2HyLmMd9LVI3S8CcZjE3u693NcGTehNksPwcGjW6dubiTRe7U411Ymo k/v7FV7ODyvs/AJRPrJ67moc64wYpWjtjoa3fQIH3VKJ1XgV/n6+apm+Trh34zuq9BEH jL3GvzMx/YVuf0J7lJt0TNENKBAtrLks4FkHnjdW5tUsZn6i35O6GNUGBKizgvuFVpZi AwZ7lI8693yOZdxiZjfWe2aIuD5rNI2tZE5OEVOMGeFjcCXW68xvAND83BngraoLXj28 27pw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=P6NVar+kDZjKEh3rLtEAQ9DRxIgUEPTbtj5XqA6Wg68=; b=dVkpYxqxF7ptrT1Lc8YXDtOv41WQ9ahJYRKGWJlyq90PbjwzkKEK9k9eP8Q4AA9Uzt /o7TCDO12PRHNK3THzYPiHMCXH7/LLvrnGGyKtkjEZglQtP+X9xaUOz2FwVLDvweKDcp WizoghkqN6Zufh30g62NRwkrioGW+ok1LN2+598om5xn2i2bXw074omZSOEw9+P4f6BN FjiOsdqT8tn2ryBhFNTUEGrRGNOb9dq6eL/n8NjbGz49/UnQHVdrCcnps7eEmEOHi9Tr /Mc1dy6lK2lNhLSOdYjr/zXOA0RPKRLqSc1fDBM9Z94tY1CuMsIlPcFkFbUBRuhdwEvT qREA==